1. USER CONSENT.
2. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT.
ARBELA collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site, send us information or communications, and/or when you use our Services. "Personal Data" means data that is personally identifiable to you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, transaction level data, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
1. Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data directly from you as described below:
i. When you create an account with us or renew your membership, we will collect your first and last name, middle initial, e-mail address, password, billing address, telephone number, year of birth, and credit card information (including credit card type, number, expiration date, and CVV).
ii. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us.
iii. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information.
iv. When you post messages or reviews of Retailers or products, including comments on the Facebook or blog sections of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
v. If you decide to invite a third party to create their own account, we will collect your and the third party's name and e-mail address in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party.
vi. If you use our mobile application, we will periodically collect the GPS data (i.e. location data) and the device information (including the UID) of the handheld mobile device on which the mobile application is installed. If you use our mobile application to use our Site and Services, including to share content with other users, we will collect information about your use and your shared content and associate that information with your account. We use the information above (collectively, "Mobile App Information"), in part, to provide you location-based information, marketing, information about our Site and Services (including the mobile application), to improve our Site and Services, learn about your habits, and to personalize your user experience. You expressly consent to our collection and use of your Mobile App Information as described above.
vii. We may also collect other Personal Data from you, including shipping addresses that you may provide, at other points in our Site or Service.
4. Information Collected on Other Sites. Other websites may allow ARBELA, including via advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on their websites. We may use technologies such as cookies and tracking pixels, to collect information about users who view or interact with our advertisements. We may collect information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw and/or clicked on the advertisements we deliver, and possibly associate this information with your subsequent visits to the advertised websites. We also may combine this information with Personal Data we have already collected from you. This information allows us to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
4. USE OF YOUR DATA
1. Uses. In addition to the uses described in Section 5, ARBELA uses your Personal Data: to respond to requests that you make; to provide the Services; to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; to allocate costs for providing the Services between ARBELA and its Retailers; to aid us in serving you better; to ensure that the Services we provide will comply with all applicable laws and regulations; to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our system; to identify you as a user in our system and in our Retailers' systems; to provide improved administration of our Service; to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Service; to send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created; to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to send promotional communications as described below; to conduct fraud detection and investigation; and to evaluate consumer behavior.
2. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and Services. This may include suggesting products and offering shopper scores and reviews based on the aggregate purchases in our system. ARBELA reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3. Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with, or allow your Personal Data to be collected by, third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; or to provide other services to us or you, so long as such service providers agree to keep this information confidential. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers as described herein.
4. Disclosure to Partner Companies and other Third Parties. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties with whom we have a partnership agreement ("Partner Companies"), and other third parties (together with Partner Companies, "Third Party Companies"). The privacy policies of each Third Party Company govern the use and disclosure of your Personal Data by such Third Party Company. Because we do not control the privacy practices of the Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from Partner Companies. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website. Without limiting the foregoing, we may disclose your Mobile App Information to our Partner Companies, including mobile carriers. You expressly consent to our disclosure of your Mobile App Information (defined above) as described above.
6. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION.